Bike accidents are caused by careless pedestrians, dangerous road conditions, and reckless drivers. The team at the Injury Assistance Law Firm is here to save your day. Have you or a loved one been injured while riding a bicycle? Fight for fair recovery by using a good lawyer.
What Are the Accidents That Can Occur with A Bicycle?
Bicycle accidents can happen in many different ways, such as:
- Distracted pedestrians
- Aggressive motorists
- Drunk vehicle drivers
- Unleashed pet
- Instances of multiple bicyclists
- Distracted drivers
- Faulty traffic signals on roads
When Should You Hire a Bike Accident Lawyer?
Immediately you are involved in an accident; you must get yourself a lawyer. Some of the scenarios that might force you to get a bike accident lawyer include:
- Sustained injuries from the crash or accident
- If you need help in agreeing on the amount to be compensated from an insurance company
- If your insurance company denies your claim
- If you need evidence to determine the cause of your accident
Why Hire a Bike Accident Lawyer?
Minor bike accidents can also be as severe as motor vehicle accidents. Hiring a bike accident lawyer is highly recommended. Some of the essential things that a bike lawyer will assist you with include:
- Help you gather witness statements
- Aid in inspecting and documenting any damages to the bike
- They assist in reviewing police and accident reports
- If you need to contact an expert to analyze medical records and come up with clear information to determine the cause and fault
- Investigate the legal capacity of the alleged at-fault party
Although the legal decisions may differ, seek the correct legal firm, and you will be advised according to your state rule. If the cyclist has no-fault insurance law, the personal protection insurance will pay the initial coverage.
What Bike Accident Lawsuit Should You Be Familiar With?
There are two significant lawsuits associated with bike accidents:
- Since neither of the parties included will accept the victims unless evidence is provided and how the lawyer will present it. This should clarify who was on the right and who was not, who violated the traffic law etc.
- Product liability claim. One may have claims against the manufacturer for a product with a defect. In a negligence claim, evidence will be required to show.
- The bike was used for its intended purpose
- The part that caused the accident was reasonably dangerous
- The bicycle was in the proper condition from when it was purchased
A Transparent and Compassionate Legal Team
We understand that your bike injury is personal, and we would like to make ourselves available to help. Hiring an injury attorney is the best way to ensure you get the maximum compensation for your injuries. They can advise you on what steps to take next and help you get the best possible outcome for your case. At the Injury Assistance Law Firm, we have the best services and will review your case with zero obligations. Our experienced injury lawyer works directly with you to ensure your injury claim is handled correctly and your needs are met. Contact lawyer Michael Mill at (321) 234-2900 and get immediate help for your bike accident recovery journey. You can also visit our website injuryassistancelawfirm.com and chat with us on the site. We’ve got you covered whether you are in Orlando, Winter Haven, or the surrounding Florida communities.