The idea of getting in a car crash is scary. You can be the safest diver in the world, but that does not mean the driver next to you is. Florida car crashes are not a joke. Every day you are technically risking the chance that another vehicle may strike you. Luckily, there are some great features that cars include to help ease any anxieties you may have while out on the road. At Injury Assistance Law Firm, we are here to assist you. Located in the heart of Central Florida, our personal injury attorney Orlando office is dedicated to you.
What Does My Car Offer?
The newer the car, the more safety features it has. It seems like today you can practically drive with your eyes closed because of the vast amount of safety features each vehicle has. However, let’s not take that phrase too seriously. Many newer cars have features that include voice assist, self-parking, forward collision warnings, and rear-view cameras. These are extremely useful and drastically reduce the chance of you crashing your car.
Important Safety Features That Are Helpful During Florida Car Crashes
- Seat Belts: Even seatbelts are getting a fresh layer of paint. Adjustable upper belts change the positioning of the shoulder belt to make it more comfortable and to help avoid serious injury for those who might otherwise have the “shoulder” belt across their neck. Pretensioners are designed to instantly remove all slack from seat belts in the event of an impact.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: This concept is straightforward. If a vehicle senses an impending crash, it will apply brakes to slow or stop the car. Sometimes it even avoids the collision altogether.
- Adaptive Headlights: While headlights are essential when your drive at night, they don’t help when you are on a winding road or approach sharp corners. Adaptive headlights are designed to eliminate this problem. They pivot to help aid your vehicle based on whatever direction you turn the steering wheel.
- Blind Spot Monitoring: Everyone has experienced some struggle when changing lanes due to blind spots. This monitoring changes that. It scans read corners of your car and lights up your side mirrors when it detects another vehicle.
- 360-Degree Parking Camera: Parking garages can get tight. Especially if you’re ever downtown. With this technology, you can see all around your vehicle as you pull in. This makes sure you don’t hit other cars.
Newer and better safety features will not stop every crash in the world or prevent injury; however, they do help a lot. Utilizing the safety features that work best for your safety will make the most sense to keep you protected when you are commuting. Why take a higher risk when you don’t have to. Minimize the suffering you may endure you are ever in the unfortunate situation of crashing your car. Our personal injury attorney Orlando office is here to provide you with the best advice to assure your safety.
Contact Our Firm Today
The idea of becoming involved in Florida car crashes can be scary. Ease your mind today with new safety features. Here at Injury Assistance Law Firm, we are dedicated to ensuring you get all the information you need to take action. Our office is equipped with a personal injury attorney Orlando residents can depend on. Our experts are driven to fight for you and get you protected. Visit or call us today for more information.