Car accidents are an easy way to ruin your day completely. Florida roads are filled with cars, especially in colder months where snowbirds come to stay for the season. While you can drive defensively, that won’t help you avoid all accidents. If you or a loved one find yourself in the unfortunate situation of being involved in a car accident, you deserve to have a trusted personal injury attorney help you recover for your injuries. When you want the best chance of recovery for your car accident injuries, you need to contact an Orlando accident attorney, you can trust. That is where the Injury Assistance Law Firm comes in. We have all the answers you need and are conveniently located near Orlando.
Our Auto Accident Attorney Has the Answers
- Do I Have to Call the Police?
- While your accident may seem minor, make an official record of it. The best way to do that is to call the police. They will create an official report of the accident. While they may not assign fault on their report, they will speak with you, the other driver, and any witnesses. This will help them create a diagram of the accident.
- Do I Have to See a Doctor After a Car Accident?
- We can’t force you to see a doctor, but you definitely should as soon as possible after an auto accident. Some injuries, like concussions, won’t show symptoms for several days–if not weeks–after your accident. This could cause further injury because you did not promptly see a medical professional.
- What Are Common Causes of Car Accidents?
- Driver fatigue
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failure to yield
- Distracted driving
- Do I Have to File a Lawsuit Right After My Accident?
- Like many other types of legal actions, personal injury cases are subject to a statute of limitations. This means that you only have a certain amount of time after the accident to sue before the law bars you from bringing an action. Different types of cases have different time periods.
- What Compensation Can I Recover For Car Accident Injuries?
- When you’re injured in a car accident, your sole focus should be on your recovery. But your ability to recover hinges on your ability to pay your medical bills. Since you played no part in causing the accident, you shouldn’t have to bear any responsibility for those bills.
All About Our Orlando Accident Attorney
We at Injury Assistance Law Firm have helped our clients receive financial compensation for their injuries for years now. We understand that insurance companies aren’t looking out for you; they’re looking out for their pockets. That is why we prioritize your needs, and this shows with our no win, no fee mentality. Our goal is to make sure that every victim of personal injury receives the compensation they’re entitled to, which is why our clients trust us to handle their personal injury claims.
Call Our Auto Accident Attorney
Find out all you need to know about FAQs regarding an Orlando accident attorney. The last thing you want is to be part of an accident and not know what to do. Let us help. We know all about personal injury claims. At The Injury Assistance Law Firm, our personal injury lawyer is here to ensure you are updated when it comes to what you need to do in a car accident. Call our auto accident attorney for more information. Our team is located near Orlando.