When it comes to personal injury law, it can get quite confusing. There are aspects that may seem complicated or stressful to comprehend. We at, Injury Assistance Law Firm, are here to ensure you understand exactly how the process works. In order to do so, you need to understand common myths and misconceptions when it comes to an Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer.
So What’s the Truth?
Just like every job or profession, there are always stereotypes. It does not help that television programs on the legal industry have become such a hit, making individuals believe that is how the legal system works. There are TV shows like Law & Order or Suits. These fictitious courtroom dramas seem to make scenarios more dramatic and scary than they actually are. We are the Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer that promises to make a difference.
The Myths of Personal Injury Law
- It Pays Well
- Sure, eventually the payoff is great, but it takes a lot of time and hard work to get there. The highest compensated attorneys are those who are employed in the mega-firms of the world. To even get into those company’s is very difficult. Their hiring process is extremely selective. To become established it takes hard work and a business mindset to build up enough clientele and effectively market your services.
- They Are All Ambulance Chasers
- Mostly due to the dramatics of television, many individuals portray injury lawyers as ambulance chasers who try and take advantage of those who have been injured. Thanks to Florida’s strict regulations this will never be a problem. This makes it illegal to contact prospective clients that would not allow for lawyers to run after ambulances. The reason why many lawyers chose this career path is that they want to fight for you! They want to bring you justice!
- They Have A Crazy, Wild, and Glamorous Lifestyle
- This is not true in the slightest. Many individuals believe lawyers use their degree to go to court every day and battle with the opposing counsel. In fact, the vast majority of personal injury claims are settled before they even get to court.
- Cases Last Forever
- When it comes down to it, most cases are resolved within 8 to 12 months. If a lawsuit gets filed, it may take longer to fix. This can be avoided if the two parties reach an agreement before filing the lawsuit. This makes the process not take so long and seem not so tedious.
Call Our Firm Today
It is essential to understand all the details when it comes to the lawyer you hire and personal injury law. Here at Injury Assistance Law Firm, we are here for you and will get you your the advice you need in regards to the no-fault law. Our Orlando personal injury lawyer is dedicated to your safety. We are committed to ensuring you get all the information you need to take action. Our experts are driven to fight for you and get you protected. Visit or call us today for more information. Our office is ready to make you our next client.