It is one of the most common reasons why individuals turn to an injury attorney. We are talking about slip and fall injuries. While they are very easy to avoid, they happen all the time. But who is at fault? The injury attorney at Injury Assistance Law Firm is here to explain the common injuries when it comes to these unfortunate situations. Our Orlando personal injury lawyer is here for you and wants to make sure you are properly represented.
Common Types of Injuries Associated With Slip and Fall
Slip and fall accidents can result in injuries that range from just minor bumps and bruises, all the way to permanent disabilities. While there are various injuries that can be suffered as a result, there are a few injuries that are quite common involving the head, back, neck, and pelvic area. The following is a list of the most common injuries individuals can end up within a slip and fall situation:
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Slip and falls can result in broken or slipped disks along the lower neck and spinal column, as well as painful and chronic pain that can require surgery or debilitate a person were they can no longer earn a living and work.
- Head Injuries
- Injuries sustained during a slip and fall can include concussions, or even worse, traumatic injuries to the brain that cause problems with balance, mobility memory or even cause cognitive and behavioral issues.
- Pelvic Injuries
- Since most of the victims in slip and fall cases are elderly, many of these accidents result in broken hips or cracked pelvises. These types of injuries are extremely painful and often require invasive surgery and extended nursing home stays
- Torn Tendons and Ligaments
- It is natural for a person to try to catch themselves when falling, that type of quick response can stop the fall altogether, or make the injuries worse. When using your feet, knees or hands to prevent the fall, you could tear a ligament or tendon. These injuries can be treated with surgery, and physical therapy, these type of injuries cause those injured to suffer life-long consequences that more often than not never completely heal.
Our Injury Attorney Is Here To Help
Our firm stands ready to provide creative legal solutions to resolve every case effectively. We work hard to achieve client objectives in an efficient and cost-conscious manner. Clients work directly with our lawyers and benefit from our efficient communication practices. If you have been involved in a car accident that has left you or a loved one in peril, contact us today to help you obtain the compensation and justice that you deserve. Our law office has extensive experience in personal injury, and it is our sole focus. Trust us to help you obtain the most favorable results possible.
Call Our Auto Accident Attorney Today
Stay safe and avoid these awful slip and fall injuries. At The Injury Assistance Law Firm our experienced Orlando personal injury lawyer is here to ensure you are updated when it comes what you need to do in a car accident. We are the best injury attorney near Orlando! Call our Orlando personal injury lawyer today for more information.