You see it all the time while commuting to and from work. This is especially common if I-4 is part of your daily route. We are talking about car accidents. More specifically truck accidents. When it comes to these awful situations, it is often that the individuals involved suffer from many injuries. The truck accident lawyer at Injury Assistance Law Firm is here to inform you of what the most common injuries are. We are an auto accident attorney located near Orlando.
It Could Happen To Anyone
No matter the type of accident, drivers in Florida, seem to be more vulnerable to vehicle collisions. This is a common reason why the insurance rates are through the roof. Did you know that i-4 is considered one of the most dangerous interstates in the country?
Truck accidents are very common in Orlando and Central Florida. These devastating accidents can lead to severe injuries for all parties that are involved. Commercial trucks or semi trucks are behemoths of the road, This means they practically dwarf any other passenger vehicle that drives near them. This is why the drivers of these massive vehicles require special handling. If these trucks lose control for any reason, the damage can be significant. This includes fatalities. As our auto accident attorney today for more info.
Common Injuries of Truck Accidents from a Truck Accident Lawyer
- Spinal injuries: Herniated discs and lumbar spinal issues that require surgery are very common in trucking accidents.
- Burns: These occur most often when the truck involved is transporting a hazardous material or liquid that is highly flammable. Burns can be severe and disfiguring, and may also require extensive surgery.
- Musculoskeletal injuries: Broken bones and strained muscles are common following truck accidents.
- Brain injuries: The brain may be injured due to concussion or a fractured skull caused by a collision. Brain injuries can be catastrophic, so it’s important to get medical help as soon as possible if a brain injury is suspected.
- Because semi trucks are so large, they almost always result in some type of injury. It is an infrequent occasion if an individual walks away without a scratch. This is a miracle situation. If a person thinks they are leaving the scene, injury-free, it is still imperative they seek medical attention immediately. Many injuries may not have any signs or symptoms. They can be delayed onset.
When Do These Accidents Usually Happen?
It may be surprising to learn that most truck accident injuries occur in rural areas during the daytime. To many, this does not make sense. Many would assume the most accidents would happen during the darker times of the day, commonly in the cities.
But this is not the case because truck drivers tend to be more cautious in cities since there are more vehicles on the road, potentially dangerous intersections, construction, and slower speed limits. In a rural area, truck drivers may be less cautious since they think there is less to pay attention to.
Call Us Today
Our auto accident attorney wants you to be cautious around truck drivers. Any accident with these monster sized vehicles can cause life-threatening injuries. Trust our truck accident lawyer. We will give you the proper legal aid. Here at Injury Assistance Law Firm, we are here for you and will get you to understand all the necessary information. Our Orlando car accident lawyer is dedicated to your safety. We are committed to ensuring you get all the information you need to take action. Our experts are driven to fight for you and get you protected. Visit or call us today for more information. You will soon be a pro and know exactly what to do after a car accident.